1. Ammonia in the oven will loosen harden spills in the oven; wipe clean.
2. Lemon KoolAid in the dishwasher to clean stains.
3. Vanilla mug or ramekin in the oven for smell of baking.
4. Dryer sheets on a fan for quick deodorizer of a stinky room.
5. Microwave bowl of water for 2-3 minutes. Steam loosens spills; wipe clean.
6. Clean the drain with common household items. Boil a pot of water, pour down drain. Follow with 1/2 cup baking soda. Let sit for 3 minutes, then pour 1 cup hot water with 1 cup vinegar on top.